"After years of physical, mental and emotional pain I finally found something that truly gets to the root of the issues by slowly and gently unraveling, resolving, and transforming you and your life from the inside out. Over time this yoga has reduced and almost eliminated my endometriosis problems, Migraine headaches, and my back, neck and feet pain. Most of all it has helped me with many of my symptoms from PTSD, anxiety and perfectionism. This yoga has helped me feel more energized, grounded, peaceful and embodied. Yoga taught me to love me and that is one of the many reasons I love this yoga and want to share it to all interested."
Spinal Release Yoga is:
- Unique Therapeutic Spinal Release Yoga: similar to Yin or Restorative-propping to support the body
- Spinal Decompression like one would get at a Chiropractor
- Gentle, slower paced, introspective, and methodical practice
- No heavy sweating involved
- Not a work out but a work in
- No need to be super bendy/flexible
- No perfection required
- User friendly yoga
- Is a direct but gentle approach to revealing, unraveling, and slowly resolving all pain and distortion of the body and mind
- Embodiment- Mind Body Connection
- Replenishing, compassionate, blissful, healing, and deeply transformative
- More Energy
- Increased Flexibility
- Helps Heal & Transform
- Reduced Stress
- Find More Peace & Calm
- More Strength
- Increase the flow of life force-Prana
- Cultivate Natural Healing
- Reduce & Manage Physical & Mental Pain
- Increase Self Awareness
- Restore & Rejuvenate Body & Mind
- Decompressing the Spine Directly Impacts the Chakras
- And much more...
Who is Spinal Release Yoga and Therapies Good for?
- Beginners or people uncomfortable with large classes who are looking for a healing practice
- Anyone looking for a practice that does not require flexibility but gives you flexibility
- Anyone seeking alternative healing or holistic practices that are compatible with modalities such as acupuncture, psychotherapy or chiropractic
- Anyone ready to love yourself from the inside out
- People experiencing chronic stress, anxiety, physical, mental and emotional pain, and any general discomfort that other modalities have not touched
- Those looking to reduce and in time resolve the underlying cause of your discomforts and many of your health issues with a consistent dedication to simple self care techniques that work deep
- Anyone who is looking for a deeper inward-oriented practice or full spectrum yogic perspective and lifestyle
- Anyone who needs for more self-care and relaxation but doesn't know how
- Anyone who has difficulty shutting off your mind at night and settling into deep, restful sleep
- Anyone ready for a multi-dimensional and sustainable approach to health and well-being that is not a quick fix
What is offered at Blissitude Yoga?
Therapeutic Spinal Release Yoga
....propped (yoga blankets, blocks and yoga straps) yoga poses with hands on adjustments and alignments to decompress the spine & unravel deep-seated layers of tension to cultivate:
Guided Relaxation with Yogic Rest
Would you like to experience inner replenishment, rejuvenation, grounding, and relaxation?
Join me for an hour of.....
This is great for beginners, people uncomfortable with classes, and anyone wanting help with their current yoga practice.
You will learn:
ShavasanaYoga Therapy is a gentle, hands-on therapy technique that enables the release of deep core tensions in your body. It allows you to rest lying fully supported on your back in Shavasana, yoga’s relaxation pose, while the therapist places her hands at the base of your spine to facilitate deep release throughout your spine and entire body.
The session includes:
Yoga Rest/Nidra is a scientific method that helps achieve the state of: